Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#3 State of the Union Address to Your Body Kingdom

An AOutside-the-box@ Article by Joe Zug
Copyright © 2006, Joe Zug, Mind Skills Institute, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
__________________________________________________________________________________

Recently, on one of my regular walks, I was prompted to speak to the entire host of intelligent entities that live in and constitute my physical body.  As this article unfolds, you might want to consider making a formal  address to the constituent members/citizens of your body-kingdom. 

These intelligent entities are “organ”ized into gatherings at various levels of complexity to accomplish various purposes or functions in your body.  They range from the subatomic gatherings, to gatherings of atoms, of molecules, of cells, to form tissues, organs,  systems....  They individually and as groups obey the DNA code of instructions for their various behaviors.  Yes, it is through their individual intelligence that they are capable of obeying instructions from a higher order or higher entity such as yourself, the King/Queen of your bodily Kingdom/Queendom.

These inner entities, members or citizens of your kingdom operate much as the serfs/peasants in a castle owned by the Lord of the castle.  They each contribute their specialized talents to the communal effort that supplies the needs of all of themselves as well as their Lord’s needs.  You, as the Lord of the castle or your body-kingdom, supply them with needed resource materials and protection.  This symbiotic system of interrelationships between the constituents/citizens and the owner is what enables the continuing life and stability of the “kingdom” – whether it is a castle or your own physical body.

How long has it been since you called a meeting of the constituent members/citizens of your body-kingdom and addressed them?  Have you ever thought about thanking them for their resolute obedience to the instructional code in your DNA?  Have you ever made specific requests for changes, repairs or reversals in some of their functioning?  Have you ever made them aware of changes in your plans for your life?  Have you ever included them as essential resources or contributors to these changed plans?

Well, that is what distilled in my mind in a mere moment as I began my walk that day.  I just began to talk out loud to these intelligent beings that comprise my body kingdom.  As I did, I became increasingly aware of how dependent I literally am upon their consistent obedience to their programmed guidelines found in the DNA of every cell in my body.  I realized how I had completely ignored their significant contributions, how much I had taken them for granted, how ungrateful I had been.  I realized that without their cooperation, I could be incapacitated and would not be able to accomplish my intended life-purposes.  I realized that I, with them, are a team and my life’s work is a team effort.  It is with this series of realizations that I began to speak more consciously to them.

I began by expressing my heart-felt gratitude for their devotion, steadfastness, cooperation, contributions, etc. for my well being.  I thanked them for specific instances of their repairs and healings of my bodily injuries and illnesses throughout my life.  As these instances came to mind, I became even more thankful to them.

I then began to praise them for the beauty of their complex performances and cooperative interrelationships with each other.  I experienced awe as I became more conscious of the myriad of activities that they had been uninterruptedly performing throughout my lifetime.

I recounted the joint experiences of our shared relationship throughout this lifetime.  I cited our various accomplishments and the state that we are now enjoying.  It then occurred to me to inform them about my recent intentions to devote all of my energies to shifting my being into a higher level of consciousness and service.  I was reminded that ascension to any next-level is a holistic endeavor and that these intelligent beings, as part of my physical body, must be included in my intentions.

I spoke aloud (no one was anywhere near me on the trail) to the constituent members/citizens of my body kingdom and I declared my intentions to embark on a whole new level of commitment and service.  In the context of this “state of the union (of my body and being) address,” I recounted their obedient, past performances and my deep gratitude to them for their support.  I even apologized for not having previously acknowledged their loyal services.  I then informed them that, as their leader, I had recently made a dramatic declaration to function at a whole new level and I now required their cooperation. 

It became clear that their elevated contributions would be essential to the success of my new commitment.  I then appealed to them to also shift in their level of commitment and enthusiasm for the united task ahead for our team or kingdom.  I realized that upon achieving my intentions, they would obviously be present with me and that without their contributions, I would not have that experience at all.

I requested that they energize themselves to a new level of activity.  And that they rejuvenate my physical systems, organs, glands, tissues, cells, etc. and restore them to levels of health and functioning that I had enjoyed many years ago.  I directed them to heal specific aspects of my body that are not now functioning at their former or optimal level of health.  I commanded that they restore the 10 dormant strands of my 12 strands of DNA that would activate my capacities and raise my vibrational frequency so that I might ascend.  I declared how essential this healing/restoration was to the achievement of my life purpose.  I cited how significant to me and to others it would be that my contract be fulfilled as intended.  In exchange for this contribution, I committed to supply the intelligent beings in my body with more healthful foods, activities, environments, etc.

After 30 minutes of walking and talking aloud, I had reached my accustomed turnaround point.  In effect, I then stepped down from the podium from which I had made this address and entered my 4th dimension reality.   It was as if I were a different person now.  I was overwhelmed at the download that had just been delivered by “me,” through me, to “me.”

Well, you get the idea.  Without my recounting every aspect of my “state of the union address” and my new commitment, you can recognize that there was a very open communication with these intelligent entities and an acknowledgment and inclusion of them in my raised level of consciousness. 

Can you envision yourself setting up such a walking address and communicating in a similar fashion with the intelligent and dutiful citizens within your physical body-kingdom?  I really encourage you to actually do this “outside-the-box” exercise and then enjoy a whole new sense of “team” and “who you really are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment